Advertise your new novel or book-related event to listeners of the podcast (over 40,000 downloads and counting).
Please note: I only accept ads from books/authors that are in the Mystery, Thriller, and Suspense genres only.
I’m open to considering writing courses, software, apps, etc. as long as they focus on Mystery, Thriller, and Suspense or about writing fiction that can be of benefit to writers of mystery, thriller, and suspense books.
Cost: $49 per episode.
What you get:
- One pre-roll audio ad – 20-30 second ad/sponsorship in the Meet the Thriller Author podcast. I will read your ad copy during the intro part of the episode.
- Show notes links: Inclusion in the blog post/show notes for that episode of the podcast.
- Facebook page posts: one post on the Meet the Thriller Author podcast Facebook page.
- Tweets: I have two Twitter accounts: @AlanPetersen and @ThrillingReads. I’ll send one tweet linking to your book/website to my 2,000+ followers.
Cost: $100 per episode.
- Everything included in Option 1 above with the addition of one promotional email sent to my email newsletter subscribers (6,000+ as of February, 2020).
Note: My email subscribers are double-opt-in confirmed. I use Aweber to manage my email marketing which is CAN-SPAM/GDPR compliant.
- And a 45-60 second mid-roll add in addition to the pre-roll 20-30 second spot that comes with Option 1. I will read your ad copy at the halfway mark of the podcast.
Website Banner Ad Option
Web banner placement on the sidebar of the podcast’s website. Banner will appear on all pages of the website.
- 300 by 250 medium rectangle $20 for one month. $100 for six months. Only two spots are available.
- 160 by 600 wide skyscraper for $40 for one month. $200 for six months. Only one spot is available.
Interested? Contact me via my contact form. Please write “Advertising” in the Subject Line or email me at Alan [AT] AlanPetersen DOT COM. Email address spelled out to avoid SPAM bots.
Note: Advertisers need to provide ad copy and banners.
I’ll send you an invoice. Once the invoice is paid, I’ll schedule the ad once I receive payment via PayPal. I only accept payment via PayPal.
Note: I will review your book/product and if I don’t feel that it’s a good fit for my listeners/subscribers I won’t accept your ad. It will be up to my sole discretion as to wether or not it’s a good fit for my podcast/brand. I will let you know if your ad wasn’t accepted and an invoice won’t be sent.
Thank you for your interest.