Advertise your new novel or book-related event to listeners of the podcast (300-400 downloads per episode).
Please note: I only accept ads from books/authors that are in the Mystery, Thriller, and Suspense genres only.
I’m open to considering writing courses, software, apps, etc. as long as they focus on Mystery, Thriller, and Suspense or about writing fiction that can be of benefit to writers of mystery, thriller, and suspense books.
Cost: $25 per episode.
What you get:
- One pre-roll audio ad – 20-30 second ad/sponsorship in the Meet the Thriller Author podcast.
- Show notes links: Inclusion in the blog post/show notes for that episode of the podcast.
- Facebook page posts: one post on the Meet the Thriller Author podcast Facebook page.
- Tweets: I have two Twitter accounts: @AlanPetersen and @ThrillingReads. I’ll send two tweets linking to your book to my 1,900+ followers.
Cost: $75 per episode.
- Everything included in Option 1 above with the addition of one promotional email sent to my 930+ newsletter subscribers.
Note: My email subscribers are double-opt-in confirmed. I use Aweber to manage my email marketing which is CAN-SPAM/GDPR compliant.
- And a 45-60 second mid-roll add in addition to the pre-roll 20-30 second spot that comes with Option 1.
Website Banner Ad Option
Web banner placement on the sidebar of the podcast’s website. Banner will appear on all pages of the website.
- 300 by 250 medium rectangle $20 for one month. $100 for six months. Only two spots are available.
- 160 by 600 wide skyscraper for $40 for one month. $200 for six months. Only one spot is available.
Interested? Contact me via my contact form. Please write “Advertising” in the Subject Line and include the ad copy that you want me to read on air in the podcast (20-30 seconds)and the Facebook post you would like me to share.
If you’re ordering Option 2 also include the copy for the mid-roll (45-60 seconds) and email ad copy.
If you’re ordering web banners you’ll need to provide your own web banners.
If you prefer you can email me at the address below (it’s an image file to avoid spam email address harvesting bots).
I’ll send you an invoice. Once the invoice is paid, I’ll schedule the ad once I receive payment via PayPal. I only accept payment via PayPal.
Note: If I review your book and don’t feel it’s a good fit for my listeners/subscribers I won’t accept your ad. I will let you know that your ad has been rejected.
Thank you for your interest.